A GREEN METALS
We are a mineral exploration company focused on the exploration and development of Platinum Group Metals and Lithium.Get Press, News and Reports
Sign Up to receive Corporate Updates, Newsletters and Third Party Reports. No spam ever.
After clicking "Opt In", check your email to confirm your subscription.
The 100%-owned River Valley Project is Canada's largest undeveloped Platinum Group Metals Project.
- Two mining leases 100% owned by New Age Metals
- Located within 100 road-km of Sudbury, Ontario
- Region rich in established infrastructure
- $30 million invested to date in PGM exploration
Manitoba is an untapped frontier for Hard Rock Lithium.
- Option to Acquire 100% of a Strategic Lithium Project
- Objective: Develop an Economic Lithium Hard Rock Project
- Claims situated 8.5 km SE of the Tanco Mine Site
- 40 historic Surface Pegmatites, many Lithium-Bearing
- Exploration Planning in Progress
New Age Metals Inc. is a Mineral Exploration Company, focused on the Discovery, Exploration and Development of Canada's Largest Primary Platinum Group Metals (PGM) deposit, the River Valley PGM Project, located in the Sudbury region of Northern Ontario. The Company also has a Lithium Division (Li) with 8 Li Projects, of which 2 are drill ready. Our philosophy is to be a Project Generator, Explorer and Project Operator, with the objective of Optioning/Joint Venturing our Projects, with Major and Junior Mining Companies, through to Production.
New Age Metals Inc. is a member of the International Metals Group of Companies.
Listen to the Ellis Martin Report with Harry Barr - May 15, 2018
Corporate Profile Minute – Apr 9, 2018
Key achievements to date and go-forward plans for company divisions
- 100% ownership in the River Valley Project (subject to a 3% NSR with options to buy down)
- Exploration and Development Programs on the River Valley Property include more than 600 holes drilled and several mineral resource estimates and metallurgical studies
- 2015/2016 Diamond Drill Program confirms the New High Grade Pine Zone to T3 Discovery
- Winter Geophysical program in progress, T3 – T9
- Updated NI 43-101 Resource completed Jan 2019
- Higher Grade Potential currently being evaluated in the northern part of the River Valley Deposit
- Follow up on 2018 Geophysical results underway
- River Valley Projects first economic study, a Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) in progress, completion slated for the end of the Q2, 2019
- Technical team completing a three-phase five thousand metre drill report with recommendations for Northern Portion of the project
- Lithium Division formed April 2016 to focus on acquisition, exploration and development of Lithium Projects in Canada
- Eight 100% owned hard rock Lithium Pegmatite Projects are strategically located with respect to the Tanco Pegmatite and the Winnipeg River Pegmatite Field Southeast of Manitoba
- Drill ready projects, two drill applications submitted to Manitoban Government
- Objective is to develop economic hard rock Li projects
- A minimum of $600,000 will be expended on exploration on the projects in 2019
- Multi-million dollar Option/Joint Venture Agreement with third-party – Azincourt Energy
TSXV Stock Quote
"...Lithium is the new gasoline."
— Goldman Sachs
- Updated NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate 2,867,000 PdEq Measured and Indicated Ounces, with an additional 1,059,000 PdEq Ounces in the Inferred Classification River Valley Platinum Group Metal Deposit, Sudbury, Ontario January 15, 2019
- New Age Metals Closes Flow-Through Private Placement December 27, 2018
- Clarification of Technical Disclosure December 13, 2018
- Detailed Mapping and Sampling Program Returns Values up to 4.1% Li2O and 6.1% Rb2O at the Silverleaf Pegmatite, Lithium One Project, SE Manitoba November 13, 2018
- Platinum Group Metals Division-Ontario Exploration and Development Update November 7, 2018
Sign Up to receive Corporate Updates, Newsletters and Third Party Reports.
Our Group consists of a brain bank of Project Acquisition, Exploration and Development professionals, including dedicated CEOs, geologists, engineers, corporate finance and investor relations experts, corporate managers, public company administrators, and regulatory and government affairs specialists.
Lithium Canada Development Inc. is a Mineral Exploration Company focused on the Discovery, Exploration and Development of Lithium Deposits in North and South America. Lithium Canada Development, a 100% owned subsidiary of New Age Metals, is a pure play Lithium company.
Pacific North West Capital Corp. (TSX.V: NAM, OTC Pink: NAMEF, Frankfurt: P7J.F) is a mineral exploration company focused on the exploration and development of one of Canada's largest primary Platinum Group Metals (PGM) deposits, The River Valley PGM project located in the Sudbury region of Ontario.
Our group consists of a brain bank of project acquisition, exploration and development professionals, including dedicated CEOs, geologists, engineers, corporate finance and investor relations experts, corporate managers, public company administrators, and regulatory and government affairs specialists.