A GREEN METALS
We are a mineral exploration company focused on the exploration and development of Platinum Group Metals and Lithium.Get Press, News and Reports
Sign Up to receive Corporate Updates, Newsletters and Third Party Reports. No spam ever.
After clicking "Opt In", check your email to confirm your subscription.
The 100%-owned River Valley Project is North America's largest undeveloped Platinum Group Metals Project.
- Two mining leases 100% owned by New Age Metals
- Located within 100 road-km of Sudbury, Ontario
- Region rich in established infrastructure
- Projects first PEA for is slated for completion by Q2, 2019
- $45 million invested to date in PGM exploration
Manitoba is an untapped frontier for Hard Rock Lithium.
- Option to Acquire 100% of a Strategic Lithium Projects
- Objective: Develop an Economic Lithium Hard Rock Project
- Claims situated 8.5 km SE of the Tanco Mine Site
- 40 historic Surface Pegmatites, many Lithium-Bearing
- Drilling on Lithium One and Two anticipated in early 2019
New Age Metals Inc. is a Mineral Exploration Company focused on the discovery, exploration and development of North America's largest undeveloped primary Platinum Group Metals (PGM) deposit, the River Valley PGM Project that is located in the Sudbury Region of Northern Ontario. The Company also has a Lithium (Li) Division with 8 Li Projects, of which 2 are drill ready. Our philosophy is to be a Project Generator, Explorer and Project Operator with the objective of Optioning/Joint Venturing our projects with major and junior mining companies, through to production.
New Age Metals Inc. is a member of the International Metals Group of Companies.
New Age Metals CEO discusses his experience at the 121 Mining Investment Conference in Cape Town, South Africa – Feb 19, 2019
Key achievements to date and go-forward plans for company divisions
- 100% ownership in the River Valley Project (subject to a 3% NSR with options to buy down)
- Exploration and development programs on the River Valley Project include more than 700 holes drilled and several mineral resource estimates and metallurgical studies
- River Valley Projects first economic study, a Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) in progress, completion slated for the end of the Q2, 2019
- 2015/2016 diamond drill program confirms the new high grade Pine Zone to T3 Discovery
- Updated NI 43-101 Resource completed Jan 2019
- Higher grade potential currently being evaluated in the northern portion of the River Valley Deposit
- Follow up on 2018 Geophysical results underway
- NAM technical team designing a 5000 metre drill program in the northern portion to follow up on results from 2018 Geophysical and surface exploration Programs
- Lithium Division formed April 2016 to focus on acquisition, exploration and development of Lithium Projects in Canada
- Eight 100% owned hard rock Lithium Pegmatite Projects are strategically located with respect to the Tanco Pegmatite in the Winnipeg River Pegmatite Field Southeast of Manitoba
- Two drill ready projects with drill applications submitted to Manitoba Government
- Objective is to develop economic hard rock Li projects
- A minimum of $600,000 will be expended on exploration on the projects in 2019
- Multi-million dollar Option/Joint Venture Agreement with third-party – Azincourt Energy
TSXV Stock Quote
"...Lithium is the new gasoline."
— Goldman Sachs
- New Age Metals Provides an Update on the Platinum Group Metals (PGM) and Lithium Divisions February 26, 2019
- Updated NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate 2,867,000 PdEq Measured and Indicated Ounces, with an additional 1,059,000 PdEq Ounces in the Inferred Classification River Valley Platinum Group Metal Deposit, Sudbury, Ontario January 15, 2019
- New Age Metals Closes Flow-Through Private Placement December 27, 2018
- Clarification of Technical Disclosure December 13, 2018
- Detailed Mapping and Sampling Program Returns Values up to 4.1% Li2O and 6.1% Rb2O at the Silverleaf Pegmatite, Lithium One Project, SE Manitoba November 13, 2018
Sign Up to receive Corporate Updates, Newsletters and Third Party Reports.
Our Group consists of a brain bank of Project Acquisition, Exploration and Development professionals, including dedicated CEOs, geologists, engineers, corporate finance and investor relations experts, corporate managers, public company administrators, and regulatory and government affairs specialists.
Lithium Canada Development Inc. is a Mineral Exploration Company focused on the Discovery, Exploration and Development of Lithium Deposits in North and South America. Lithium Canada Development, a 100% owned subsidiary of New Age Metals, is a pure play Lithium company.
Pacific North West Capital Corp. (TSX.V: NAM, OTC Pink: NAMEF, Frankfurt: P7J.F) is a mineral exploration company focused on the exploration and development of one of Canada's largest primary Platinum Group Metals (PGM) deposits, The River Valley PGM project located in the Sudbury region of Ontario.
Our group consists of a brain bank of project acquisition, exploration and development professionals, including dedicated CEOs, geologists, engineers, corporate finance and investor relations experts, corporate managers, public company administrators, and regulatory and government affairs specialists.