A GREEN METALS
We are a mineral exploration company focused on the exploration and development of Platinum Group Metals and Lithium.Get Press, News and Reports
Sign Up to receive Corporate Updates, Newsletters and Third Party Reports. No spam ever.
After clicking "Opt In", check your email to confirm your subscription.
The 100%-owned River Valley Project is Canada's largest undeveloped Platinum Group Metals Project.
- Two mining leases 100% owned by New Age Metals
- Located within 100 road-km of Sudbury, Ontario
- Region rich in established infrastructure
- $30 million invested to date in PGM exploration
Manitoba is an untapped frontier for Hard Rock Lithium.
- Option to Acquire 100% of a Strategic Lithium Project
- Objective: Develop an Economic Lithium Hard Rock Project
- Claims situated 8.5 km SE of the Tanco Mine Site
- 40 historic Surface Pegmatites, many Lithium-Bearing
- Exploration Planning in Progress
New Age Metals Inc. is a Mineral Exploration Company, focused on the Discovery, Exploration and Development of Canada's Largest Primary Platinum Group Metals (PGM) deposit, the River Valley PGM Project, located in the Sudbury region of Northern Ontario. The Company also has a Lithium Division (Li) with 5 Li Projects, of which 3 are drill ready. Our philosophy is to be a Project Generator, Explorer and Project Operator, with the objective of Optioning/Joint Venturing our Projects, with Major and Junior Mining Companies, through to Production.
New Age Metals Inc. is a member of the International Metals Group of Companies.
Listen to the Ellis Martin Report with Harry Barr - May 15, 2018
Corporate Profile Minute – Apr 9, 2018
Key Achievements to Date
- 100% ownership in the River Valley Project (subject to a 3% NSR with options to buy down)
- Exploration and Development Programs on the River Valley Property include more than 600 holes drilled and several mineral resource estimates and metallurgical studies
- 2015/2016 Diamond Drill Program confirms the New High Grade Pine Zone to T3 Discovery
- Winter Geophysical program in progress, T3 – T9
- Updated 43-101 resource in progress, to be completed by the end of Q1 2018
- Results for the most recent Mineral Resource Estimate:
- High Confidence: Measured plus Indicated = 72% of Total
- Reported on PdEq basis: Pd=40% & Pt=20% of the Payable Metals
- Pd to Pt ratio = 2.5:1; Cu to Ni ratio = 3:1
- High Grade Potential, particularly in the north part of the River Valley Deposit
- 2018 Exploration Program underway
"...Lithium is the new gasoline."
— Goldman Sachs
- New Age Metals/Azincourt Energy Acquire Option To 100% of the Mining Rights for Lithium, And Rare Earths for Lithium Two Project From Mustang Minerals July 11, 2018
- NAM Appoints Veteran Mining Engineer to Oversee River Valley PGM Projects First Economic Study July 4, 2018
- $1.2 Million Dollar Placement Oversubscribed, Placement Increased to $1.5M Advancing North Americas Largest Undeveloped Primary, Platinum Group Metals Project (PGM), River Valley PGM Project, to its First Economic Study June 19, 2018
- New Age Metals/Azincourt Energy Begin $600,000 Field Exploration Program on Lithium Two Project, in South East Manitoba, Winnipeg River Pegmatite Field June 14, 2018
- 2018 Abitibi IP Geophysics Report Completed, Exploration Program Initiated River Valley Platinum Group Metals Project, Sudbury Ontario June 13, 2018
Join the List
Sign Up to receive Corporate Updates, Newsletters and Third Party Reports.
Our Group consists of a brain bank of Project Acquisition, Exploration and Development professionals, including dedicated CEOs, geologists, engineers, corporate finance and investor relations experts, corporate managers, public company administrators, and regulatory and government affairs specialists.
Lithium Canada Development Inc. is a Mineral Exploration Company focused on the Discovery, Exploration and Development of Lithium Deposits in North and South America. Lithium Canada Development, a 100% owned subsidiary of New Age Metals, is a pure play Lithium company.
Pacific North West Capital Corp. (TSX.V: NAM, OTC Pink: NAMEF, Frankfurt: P7J.F) is a mineral exploration company focused on the exploration and development of one of Canada's largest primary Platinum Group Metals (PGM) deposits, The River Valley PGM project located in the Sudbury region of Ontario.
Our group consists of a brain bank of project acquisition, exploration and development professionals, including dedicated CEOs, geologists, engineers, corporate finance and investor relations experts, corporate managers, public company administrators, and regulatory and government affairs specialists.