A GREEN METALS COMPANY
Focused on the exploration and development of Platinum Group Metals and Lithium.SUBSCRIBE
Sign Up to receive Corporate Updates, Newsletters and Third Party Reports. No spam ever.
After clicking "Opt In", check your email to confirm your subscription.
RIVER VALLEY PGM PROJECT
The River Valley Project (100% owned) is one of North America's largest undeveloped Platinum Group Metals Projects.
- Two mining leases 100% owned by New Age Metals
- Located within 100 road-km of Sudbury, Ontario
- Region rich in established infrastructure
- Projects first PEA provided positive results
Manitoba is an untapped frontier for 'Hard Rock' Lithium.
- Option to Acquire 100% of our Strategic Lithium Projects
- Objective: Develop an Economic Lithium Spodumene Project
- Claims situated 8.5 km SE of the Tanco Mine Site
- 40 historic Surface Pegmatites, many Lithium-Bearing
- Drilling on Lithium One and Two anticipated in 2019
About New Age Metals
New Age Metals Inc. is a Mineral Exploration company focused on the discovery, exploration and development of North America's largest undeveloped palladium-rich primary Platinum Group Metals (PGM) deposit, the River Valley PGM Project that is located in the Sudbury region of northern Ontario. The Company also has a Lithium (Li) Division with seven Li projects, of which two are drill ready. Our philosophy is to be a project generator, explorer and project operator with the objective of Optioning/Joint Venturing our projects with major and junior mining companies, through to production.
New Age Metals Inc. is a member of the International Metals Group of Companies.
Latest News & Posts
- Lithium Division Update: Lithium Two Drill Permit Issued October 30, 2019
- Size of Prospective PGE-Cu-Ni Mineralization Doubled at Genesis Project, Alaska October 8, 2019
- Lithium Supply – Hard Rock vs. Brine October 3, 2019
"...Lithium is the new gasoline."
— Goldman Sachs
Our Group consists of a brain bank of Project Acquisition, Exploration and Development professionals, including dedicated CEOs, geologists, engineers, corporate finance and investor relations experts, corporate managers, public company administrators, and regulatory and government affairs specialists.
Lithium Canada Development Inc. is a Mineral Exploration Company focused on the Discovery, Exploration and Development of Lithium Deposits in North and South America. Lithium Canada Development, a 100% owned subsidiary of New Age Metals, is a pure play Lithium company.
Pacific North West Capital Corp. (TSX.V: NAM, OTC Pink: NAMEF, Frankfurt: P7J.F) is a mineral exploration company primarily focused on the exploration and development of one of Canada's largest primary Platinum Group Metals (PGM) deposits, The River Valley PGM project located in the Sudbury region of Ontario.
Our group consists of a brain bank of project acquisition, exploration and development professionals, including dedicated CEOs, geologists, engineers, corporate finance and investor relations experts, corporate managers, public company administrators, and regulatory and government affairs specialists.